Here we go! Inside story of the most incredible transfer window in history | Fabrizio Romano

• Thread starter Fabrizio Romano
  • Start date
F

Fabrizio Romano

Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Jack Grealish, Jadon Sancho, Sergio Ramos, Romelu Lukaku and many more moved clubs

Impossible. Even just thinking of something like that. I have been repeating this to myself every day for weeks: if they had told me Cristiano Ronaldo, Leo Messi, Jack Grealish, Jadon Sancho, Sergio Ramos, Romelu Lukaku and many others would have moved in the same summer, would I have believed it? The answer is simple: no, absolutely not. I have had the privilege of experiencing the transfer market for years and it is the most beautiful thing in the world for a reason: you never know what will happen.

Every prediction can change in an instant, due to a fax, a commission, a late phone call. Everyone – agents, managers, club presidents and owners – had been repeating for months: it will be a very poor window, the clubs are in crisis and the stars will not move. Instead, it was the most incredible transfer window in history.

Continue reading...

Continue reading...