What is Network Marketing?

taxiongo

Network marketing is a direct selling business model in which salespeople work independently promoting products or services. The salespeople or agents work independently. Whoever recruited them encourages them to recruit and train more agents. They then encourage the agents they recruited to do the same, and so on.

Network marketing is simply a business practice where a business rewards its distributors for every person they bring into the business. The compensation plan is not typically based on salaries but on the number of distributors brought into the business.

Network marketing is simply a business practice where a business rewards its distributors for every person they bring into the business. The compensation plan is not typically based on salaries but on the number of distributors brought into the business.
I participated in network marketing around 2005. At that time, the products offered were body health products with natural ingredients. However, I have never been successful in this business, because I have limited abilities in terms of networking. For those of you who are interested in going there, you can study well, but my advice is to look for something else like FX trading.

Back